Wednesday, August 06, 2008

It's Official...

I'm a new volunteer...again. And here is Photographic evidence :-)
Here are all of us as trainees right before we swore in...I think I'm looking a little confused.

Here are all the ladies in our group. There are 17 women and only 6 men...


Below are a few pics of another volunteers site. He will be working at Maliba Lodge. It's gorgeous. We spent the day there and hiked around for a few hours.

In my training village; this was my favorite little girl. She liked to greet me and ask a million questions. She would meet me after school, take my books; hold my hand and walk me home. She was so super sweet and always made my day; especially when I was having a bad one.

And this is just a super cute picture of a super cute kid.

That's all for now. My next entry will probably be after a few weeks in my village. Wish me luck!
-Maya aka Amohelang aka Mafusi

No comments: