Friday, June 16, 2006

ok...im here...

damn the european keyboards...it takes me 10 times as long to type ANYTHING on one of these things than it would an american keyboard. forgive my lack of punctuation and mispellings. i arrived in paris on the 15th of june; at 3:25pm european time and despite a screaming 3 month old i was pretty well rested.

im currently at training in thebe which is the weeeeee tiny town (im talkin 60 people weeee) near toulouse france (south of france); where apparently REALLY REALLY old french men want to marry me. i shall pass...

Ill be training here for about a week before i head off to my permanent camp in Lyon for the next few months. i would type more but its about 2:30am here and i really need to sleep. ill write more soon; hopefully on my own computer (yay for punctutation). ttfn.

1 comment:

Louise Ure said...

Glad you made it safely, my girl. Take care. Write often. And have a wonderful time!