Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Something that made me giggle...

I spent most of today in the bed trying to avoid a cold and watching The Office. Decided to surf the net and look at my old blog and discovered an even older live journal blog that I totally don't remember ever having. Anyhoo; this brought me to one of my best friends blogs which I began to read. She and I would have the most random conversations while working at our respective jobs back in the day. And this one she decided to post on her blog from January 27, 2005. It made me giggle...

maya: i have a pimple under my chin...its very strange
jen: Welcome to today's episode of Too Much Information!
jen: Today's guest, Maya W
jen: Maya, you say you have a pimple under you chin.. just how strange is it?
maya: lol
maya: its in a weird place...like where the chin meets the neck.. that flat part
jen: ah
maya: i've never had a pimple there before
maya: that's why its strange
jen: it must be an alien pod
jen: its going to hatch soon
jen: and take over the world
maya: very well
maya: i am the mother of world domination
maya: snazzy

Oh Red; how I miss you so...

1 comment:

Jennifer Bullock OwYoung said...

I miss you too!!